- Multi-purpose drop point, D2 steel blade
- Grade 5 titanium or carbon fiber handle
- Stainless steel hardware and clip | Frame lock
- Ti Weight: 5 oz | 100 x 23 x 15 mm (closed)
- Ti Blade: 70 mm (2.75 in)
- Carbon Weight: 2.7 oz | 94 x 21 x 14 mm (closed)
- Carbon Blade: 70 mm (2.75 in)
- The Summit Knife is a modern, minimal everyday folder. It's designed with a compact, small footprint that slides effortlessly into any pocket. The D2 drop point blade coupled with a titanium or carbon fiber handle makes for a reliable, durable tool.
Standard Domestic (3-6 days): FREE
USPS Priority (2-4 days): $7
UPS Ground (3-6 business days): $10
USPS Express (2 days): $24
Standard International (7-25 days): FREE
DHL Express (2-4 days): $20
Very nice EDC knife
Very nice, small, everyday carry knife. Appealing minimalist aesthetic. Lightweight, slim profile, very sharp, thumb stud, solid lock-up. Carbon fiber handle slabs match Ridge wallet; very nice. If I were to provide feedback: I'd prefer a heavier locking mechanism, serrations, perhaps a slightly larger blade. But, those considerations would potentially trade-off what is already a well-designed, balanced, engineered and perfectly finished piece. 5 Stars.